The 30th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Conference on Data and Applications Security and Privacy (DBSec 2016) will be held in Trento, Italy, from July 18th to July 20th 2016. DBSec is an annual international conference covering research in data and applications security and privacy.
For the DBSec 2016 Conference, the following awards have been assigned.
2016 Best Paper Award
presented to: Scott Stoller and Thang Bui
for the paper: Mining Hierarchical Temporal Roles with Multiple Metrics
2016 Best Student Paper Award
presented to: Haritabh Gupta, Shamik Sural, Vijayalakshmi Atluri and Jaideep Vaidya
for the paper:
Deciphering Text from Touchscreen Key Taps
The proceedings are available online from Springer as volume LNCS 9766, available here.
- The slides of invited speakers' presentations have been added (here)
- SECENTIS PhD Symposium on July 21st (further details here)
Symposium Program has been added.
- Social events has been added to the conference program (here).
- The list of accepted papers is now available here.
- Registrations are now open (here).